Subject: Help with backup scripts with tape autoloaders
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/22/1998 23:52:35
	Hello fellow NetBSD users.  I've been using Jason's chio(8) routines
to drive several tape autoloaders on NetBSD systems.  They're working
greate, but I'd like to use dump in auto-detect-end-of-tape mode and then
have the scripts move the tapes around to continue the dump.  Could someone
provide examples of such scripts which use dump?  How do I get dump to take
input from a script, what options do I give it to allow it to pass control
back to the calling script or call another script to do the work?
-thanks
-Brian