Subject: Re: Package perl fails to install.
To: Brook Milligan <brook@trillium.NMSU.Edu>
From: Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/20/1998 17:26:10
I think the problem is that you don't have a current set of .mk files
in /usr/share/mk.  The NetBSD packages .mk files have changed quite a
bit from those released with 1.3.  You need to update bsd.port.mk,
bsd.port.subdir.mk and bsd.own.mk to have the pkgsrc stuff work as
expected.
--
   Johnny C. Lam
   Department of Statistics             lamj@stat.cmu.edu