Subject: Re: NetBooting
To: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/18/1998 11:49:33
	You should just be able to extract the NetBSD/sun3 distribution
	onto the linux box and export it to the sun.

	Brian Chase has a NetBSD/vax netboot howto - booting a sun should
	be the same once the first stage boot program has loaded...

	http://world.std.com/~bdc/projects/vaxen/VAX-netboot-HOWTO.html

		David/absolute

		     He who laughs, lasts...