Subject: Re: ncurses getyx() quickie
To: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
From: None <tooleym@Douglas.BC.CA>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/14/1998 22:42:00
It was my fault--I read the ncurses man page which instructs me to include
<curses.h> -- which apparently is for the OLD curses package. I had to
-I/usr/pkg/include and include <ncurses.h> , which cleared things up
perfectly. :) Everything works well now, thanks for the responses. Dang
man pages..! :)

Marc Tooley
tooleym@douglas.bc.ca (thank god soon I can retire this one)
P.S. The behaviour of using the old curses.h included a HUGE value being
stuffed into y, and a zero value being stuffed into x. Probably a
relocation or redefined set of globals, but since it works for me now,
I'll just remember what had to be done and chalk it up to a minor
annoyance. :) Very minor. Almost not worth mentioning. Which is why I'm
writing this note, eh?