Subject: Re: bpf not configured?
To: Joel Reicher <joel@panacea.null.org>
From: None <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/01/1998 01:57:57
*sigh*. I remember removing this from the kernel. Due to lack of
disk space I had to delete the source code so not able to rebuild
with this included.

I only have a 170meg disk and needed to install perl, msql and a few other
bits.

Thanks for the replies.

Regards
Nigel

It appears that on  1 Mar 98 at 18:24, Joel Reicher scribbled the
following note:

--
Nigel Reed
ICQ UIN: 2729612