Subject: Re: Mail archive
To: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@ait.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Jeff Mitchell <skeezix@skeleton.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/27/1998 12:19:00
On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Brad Colbert wrote:

>    I know I asked this question before, but did not receive an answer.  Is
> there
>    a mail archive for this list?  I need to search for a posting that may
>    help me with my internal modem.

	I've no time for a real answer; still, some help may be better
than none :) I found, a year or more ago, and again a few months back, a
service which archived the netbsd (and many other) mailing lists. The web
page had an odd name which I cannot for the life of me recall. Something
about burning I think. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

		Jeff

--
"I'm CONSING NOW!" "Nature is for weenies." -- Hozhead