Subject: Need help with SLIP scripts...
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/26/1998 12:30:30
All,

Is there anyone out there that can provide me with some sample scripts
for setting up a SLIP connection to a remote machine using a telephone
line? If it matters, I am using NetBSD 1.3/i386.

I have looked at the manaul pages for slattach and sliplogin, but I am
confused and need assistance to sort this stuff out... (Please don't tell
me to use PPP instead of SLIP -- for reasons that are currently out of my
control, I need to use SLIP...)

Thanks,

Brian

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc. |          : bstark@empros.com      |
| Power Transmission & Distribution |                                   |
| 7225 Northland Drive              | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Brooklyn Park, MN 55428   USA     | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |