Subject: inetd w/libwrap question
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William O Ferry <WOFerry+@CMU.EDU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/24/1998 11:59:42
    When inetd is run with the -l option, is there any way to prevent
logging for a certain entry of the inetd.conf file?  I prefer to have
most of my connections logged, but I recently installed the ICSI finger
daemon (based on GNU's finger), and it makes a connection to an inetd
service about once a minute.  Needless to say my auto logs are growing
very rapidly now.  If possible I would much rather turn off logging for
this one service than for the entire file.  Is this possible?

    Thank you in advance.

                                                          Will Ferry

 William O Ferry  <woferry@CMU.EDU> | finger: woferry@Warp.RES.CMU.EDU
 http://light.res.cmu.edu/~woferry/ | talk:   finger for online status