Subject: Re: man 5 auto.conf?
To: Bruce Walker <bmw@visgen.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/22/1998 19:00:12
	You should submit a PR on this to ensure it doesn tno get missed.

	As it happens there is an (elderly) copy of the AMD Reference
	Manual available at:

		http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/bsd/amdref.html

	Is this any help?

		David/absolute

- "It was at that point I realised there might be a chance for myself
-  as a caring human being. Unable to decide whether to feel hopeful or
-  disgusted, I chose both and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate."