Subject: 1.3 + 3Com PCMCIA problem in i386
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sami Laine <lane@netti.fi>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/11/1998 22:29:09
After browsing through most of achived messages on netbsd-help, I beg some
assistance now...

I just installed 1.3 (fresh install) into my laptop, i386, and even got it
up and running in less than 45 minutes. After initial installation I ran
into some trouble: I have no idea which minor/major should I assing to
/dev/ep? devices in order to use 3Com Etherlink III in PCMCIA slot.

I guess answer is already installed into my laptop, but where should I look
for minor/major numbers for devices MAKEDEV doesn't support (I guess there
is need for /dev/pcic? devices too)?

--
Sami Laine
		To reply via mail, remove 'no.spam.' from my address.