Subject: Re: Make Boot Tape
To: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/04/1998 23:00:38
	The NetBSD/sparc install notes have a section on "Installing
	NetBSD by using a diskless setup"

	ftp://ftp.NetBSD.ORG/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3/sparc/INSTALL

	Also, the diskless manpage is useful:

	ftp://ftp.NetBSD.ORG/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/share/man/man8/diskless.8

	(If you want a formatted copy of the latter just let me know)

	If you have any problems, you should ask on port-sparc@netbsd.org

	In fact, its probably worth subscribing to that list anyway - its
	relatively low volume and can be quite interesting...

		David/absolute

Definition of the day:
'Disinterested': Unbiased, with nothing to gain... _not_ 'uninterested'.
(It would be preferable if more of the world could grasp the above)