Subject: RE: browsers for NetBSD (netscape?)
To: Sean Witham <Sean.Witham@asa.co.uk>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/28/1998 18:46:03
On Jan 28,  2:08pm, Sean Witham wrote:
>On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Space Case wrote:
>> Also, there's going to be chunks missing, like the db machine used for
>> mail, crypto, and whatever else is not licensed for redistribution.
>
>Good maybe we can put soemthing better in *8-)

I read a post today from one of the Netscape dudes that he was working
on a public domain database called IronDoc to replace the db currently
in Netscape.  It won't be ready in time for the code release, but
shouldn't be too long afterwards.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

	"For I perceive that behind this seemingly unrelated sequence
of events, there lurks a singular, sinister attitude of mind."

	"Whose?"

	"MINE! HA-HA!"