Subject: Re: browsers for NetBSD (netscape?)
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/26/1998 20:16:30
On Jan 26, 10:52pm, Ken Hornstein wrote:
>>Also, there's going to be chunks missing, like the db machine used for
>>mail, crypto, and whatever else is not licensed for redistribution.
>
>Hmmm ... I just hope that whatever is released is actually _useful_.

I believe the basic browser should be usable, that's all Netscape's code.
It's more likely the things that are shown when you do an about:netscape
(all the licensed products) that won't be included.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Travel important today; Internal Revenue men arrive tomorrow.