Subject: Re: browsers for NetBSD (netscape?)
To: None <tom@kofa.as.arizona.edu>
From: None <Kevin_Tsang@promis.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/26/1998 12:28:17
Look here:
ftp://ftp5.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.04/development/english/unix

You'll find BSDI 1.1,2 versions as well as FreeBSD and mkLinux flavours...

Kevin

To:   netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG
cc:    (bcc: Kevin Tsang)
Subject:  browsers for NetBSD (netscape?)

I was just curious what www browser folks like to run on NetBSD.
I have been running Netscape 3.0 for over a year now (the BSDI version)
and I don't really see anything newer.  Does anyone run one of the
newer Netscape releases for Linux under the linux emulator (I never have
quite gotten the emulator to work right, but maybe it would be worth
another go, particularly if I get busy and install NetBSD-1.3).
Any other browser recommendations??
Thanks!
     Tom
--
     Tom Trebisky             Steward Observatory
     ttrebisky@as.arizona.edu University of Arizona