Subject: PPP answering machine
To: Lista dyskusyjna <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stanislaw Szczygiel <s.szczygiel@lupus.waw.pl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/16/1998 12:29:42
Please for help: how it is possible to meka on NetBSD fully working
answering machine with ppp? I have workinkg NetBSD 1.21 with X, everything
works ok, I can make links by ppp with my internet provider... But how can I
do myselfe, that my computer will answer on phone, make ppp connection - for
example, if I want to call by phone from anywhere to home and work an my
machine? Its very important to me, please help - any documents, places in
Internet with faqs about this problem , just all everything  needed to make
this kind of connection.

Stanislaw Szczygiel
--

------