Subject: Re: One more time... ATAPI cd and music, internal modems, 3DFx
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@ait.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/14/1998 12:25:01
On Jan 13, 11:05am, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> Subject: Re: One more time... ATAPI cd and music, internal modems, 3DFx
> On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 14:08:44 -0500
>  Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil> wrote:
>
>  > Okay ... but where did you get Motif from? :-)
>
> I built and installed the lesstif package, first :-)

   Just to let everyone know, I was successful in getting xmcd to run, thanks
   for everyones help!

   On the down side, the compile using pkgsrc was not trivial.  I am not
   sure if it was a pkgsrc problem or a problem in the original Imakefiles
   that came with xmcd.  Anyways, if anyone else has had difficulties
   using pkgsrc to build xmcd, maybe we could put our heads together to
   make it easier in the future.

--
-| Brad Colbert        w: (202) 404-4708    ITT Systems & Sciences Corporation