Subject: mounting fat32 partitions
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Keith <dkeith@devo.sfasu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/14/1998 01:29:47
I cannot figure out how to mount my win95 fat32 partitions on my first IDE
drive (wd0).  When I try mount_msdos /dev/wd0a /mnt/win95/c I get

mount_msdos: mount: Device not configured.

I do however have msdosfs compiled into the kernel and although the
release notes say NetBSD 1.3 supports fat32, I get the same message as
with 1.2.1.  This supposed support is one of the reasons I installed the
new version.  Anyways, can someone list the correct options I need in the
kernel config file and the correct command to mount the partitions.
(Btw, the NetBSD 1.3 is on wd1)

Thanks for the help.

David