Subject: Re: One more time... ATAPI cd and music, internal modems, 3DFx
To: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@ait.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/13/1998 10:44:57
On Jan 13,  4:33pm, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> Subject: Re: One more time... ATAPI cd and music, internal modems, 3DFx
>
> >    Has anyone been successfull compiling any version of xmcd (motif/lestif
cd
> >    player vs. 2.2, I think ;) ).  xmmixer works great!  My thanks goes out
> >    all the people who implemented the OSS stuff.
> Yes, I've compiled xmcd with Motif.  I think it works less will
> with lesstif :-(
> What exactly is your problem?

   I'm sorry.  Lennart made a good point, I didn't clarify my problem.

   Compilation went very well.  I modified the Imakefile in accordance with
   the README's.  I think xmcd may have been a version of NetBSD behind, since
   there did not appear to be a configuration for NetBSD and ATAPI.  I tried
   to force it to use the FreeBSD options but Im not sure it worked.

   Anyways, it compiled but reported errors on trying to access the cdrom. Im
   sorry but Im not at my machine at this moment so I can't quote the error
   messages.

   Thanks for the replies!

   Brad

--
-| Brad Colbert        w: (202) 404-4708    ITT Systems & Sciences Corporation