Subject: One more time... ATAPI cd and music, internal modems, 3DFx
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@ait.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/13/1998 10:16:09
   Hey folks,

   Has anyone been successfull compiling any version of xmcd (motif/lestif cd
   player vs. 2.2, I think ;) ).  xmmixer works great!  My thanks goes out to
   all the people who implemented the OSS stuff.

   I wouldn't mind being able to use ANY cd playing software, but xmcd looks
   pretty darn cool.

   Also, I have a Zoom 56k INTERNAL modem set up for "com3".  How do I get to
   it?

   And lastly, does anyone out there have a 3dfx 3d graphics accelerator board?
   If so, could you join me in putting presure on the 3dfx people in compiling
   the GLINT library for NetBSD.  I would prefer to use my Linux partition for
   other stuff.

   Thanks folks,

   Brad

--
-| Brad Colbert        w: (202) 404-4708    ITT Systems & Sciences Corporation