Subject: Re: Once again about atapi cdrom mounting
To: Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/10/1998 00:00:30
	Is wdc2 a UltraSound Plug & Play card? (eg the one reported as)

isapnp0: <UltraSound Plug & Play, PNP0600, , ATAPI CD-ROM>
		port 0x1e8/8,0x3ee/2 irq 10 not configured
isapnp0: <UltraSound Plug & Play, GRV0012, , Disabled Device>
		not configured
isapnp0: <UltraSound Plug & Play, GRV0003, , SB Compatible A>
		port 0x388/2 irq 5 drq 1 not configured
isapnp0: <UltraSound Plug & Play, GRV0014, , Disabled Device>
		not configured

		David/absolute

	   Raise your standards and lower your expectations...
	            and we'll get along just fine.