Subject: X11R?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/31/1997 19:23:31
Is there any FAQ's at all for NetBSD? I'm trying to get X11 to work, but it
just outputs:

----- s n i p p -----
/usr/X11R5/lib/X11/X0screens: No such file or directory
Can't open screen configuration file, defaulting to /dev/grf0.
PEXExtensionInit: Couldn't open default PEX font file  Roman_M
Fatal server error:
Couldn't find a key device - X server terminating!

XIO:  fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) on X server ":0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
      The connection was probably broken by a server shutdown or KillClient=
=2E

I can't find out how one should create the file X0screens...

 Turbo    _ ///     If there are no Amigas in heaven, send me to HELL!
 Turbo Fredriksson                                     Tel: +46-704-697645
 S-415 10 G=F6teborg                                        turbo@tripnet.s=
 SWEDEN                                             www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
       My PGP key can be found at: 'www5.tripnet.se/~turbo/pgp.html'
     Key fingerprint =3D B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B