Subject: Re: Newfs and installation question
To: Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/27/1997 00:18:23
On Fri, Dec 26, 1997 at 10:36:07PM +0200, Vallo Kallaste wrote:

> I am out of luck installing 1.3_BETA distibution, this means that
> everything works ok, but I can't specify newfs flags under installation. I
> can do that manually, but for this purpose I must break the installation.

Oh, 2nd remark about this.. what you can do is do the installation
to where it has labeled the destination disk, and wants you to install
the sets. Then you abort the installation, go to a shell prompt,
and do the newfs you wanted. When that is finished, pick the
"Re-install sets" option, and you can install the sets you want.

- Frank