Subject: Newfs and installation question
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/26/1997 22:36:07
Hello !

I am out of luck installing 1.3_BETA distibution, this means that
everything works ok, but I can't specify newfs flags under installation. I
can do that manually, but for this purpose I must break the installation.
When I do disklabeling and newfs'ing by hand, I can't install bootstrap
binaries and bootblocks later, so my system won't boot anymore. I have
seen same problem under 1.2.1 installation also, but 1.2.1 root floppy
haves ordinary shell script for installing and I modified this for my
taste. Are there some workarounds ?

Please reply directly to me, I'm not subscriber yet :)

Sincerely

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee