Subject: packages collection
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/24/1997 19:17:25
Hello !

I have trouble installing NetBSD packages collection and this affects all
packages, so I mean something in my configuration is buggy. I can't fetch
any package source from the net, ftp still leaves me message like this:
ftp: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/....blabla cannot find
host, maybe this is not exactly I seen, but something similar. My
connection to the net is right and by hand I can fetch these sources. I
tried also http, but no success. Also I can't found md5 program, which
controls the checksum, isn't it? I can override this, but this isn't good.
I have experience with ports under FreeBSD, and everything works ok.
What I can do to solve this problem?

Please reply directly to me, I'm not subcriber of this list

Sincerely

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee