Subject: Mounting a linux partition?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@ait.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/09/1997 14:51:00
   Hey folks,

   Thanks for all the help getting linux compat working!!

   Now I want to mount my linux partition?  Any way I can do this?  Any work
   being done on this?

   Thanks,

   Brad

   P.S.

   Just a little "NetBSD is cooler" statement.

   I built the machine that I run NetBSD (1.21) on.  I purchased a
   SuperMicro P5MMA98 Pentium/MMX 233, with a 430TX Chipset.

   It appears that all the OS's I have, EXCEPT LINUX, installed fine with
   the delivered bios.  Linux gave me headaches from day one.  I finally had
   to install an OLDER bios that was provided by the manufacturer (of course
   the other OS's, NetBSD, Win95 didn't care).

   Now if we could get the 3dfx folks to compile thier Glide library for
   NetBSD, I could stop wasting that disk space  ;) .

   Thanks for a robust OS.