Subject: Re: How to install on sparc?
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Mr.nopadon Sae-Han <nopadon@hiss.scb.co.th>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/02/1997 11:11:43
Dear David,
	Long time after you send suggest how to boot NetBSD/sparc
   to me and I don't reply :(   Now, I got a free time again :)
	I still can't boot NetBSD/sparc by network but Linux/sparc
   it work fine ( Linux RedHat). never mind
       I decide make minirootfs on swap partition and boot. It will
   success but system panic and return OpenBoot promt ( OK promt )
       After that I try with OpenBSD/sparc and pickup boot floopy
   to test OpenBSD/sparc and not work :( and try again with OpenBSD/sparc
   minirootfs. system panic and show something look like debugger of
   OpenBSD/sparc

panic: alignment fault
Stopped at	_Debugger+0x4:	jmpl	[%o7 + 0x8],	%g0
ddb>

       I don't know how to capture all messages,Sun hardware,
   debugger and manything I just would like to boot and install
  [Net,Open]BSD/sparc  :)
       I wonder why I can boot Linux/sparc but not success with
  [Net,Open]BSD/sparc

Thank you In Advance,
-Nop