Subject: Sound Blaster and Real Audio?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@ait.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/01/1997 09:51:39
   Hey folks,

   Thanks for all the help with the Linux Compat stuff.  After screwing
   with trying to get linux installed on another partition (it doesn't
   like my 430TX chipset), I was able to install some of the binaries
   off of the Linux CD and run them from NetBSD, Rock ON!

   Back to my questions:

   1.  I have a Sound Blaster AWE(64?32) card but it doesn't look like my
       kernel recognizes it.  Window$95 reports that it's on IRQ5 com 220.
       I compiled a kernel with these setting but no dice?

   2.  Is there a real audio client that works with NetBSD?

   Just curious,

   Brad

--
-| Brad Colbert            w: (202) 404-4708      Kaman Sciences Corporation