Subject: Re: NetBSD PPP
To: JONATHAN C MILLER <jcm5185@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
From: None <daemond@ibm.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/25/1997 01:03:07
Try using my /etc/ppp/options file (it has just about every command to adapt
to standard ppp dial up connects):

/etc/ppp/options:
defaultroute lock debug ipcp-accept-remote ipcp-accept-local crtscts modem

I also have a quick script to disconnect:
(make sure the execute bit is set on)
/usr/sbin/ppp-off:
#!/bin/sh
kill `cat /var/run/ppp0.pid`