Subject: Re: IPNAT problems
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/20/1997 15:59:10
Your message dated: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:44:22 CST
>On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Xiamin Raahauge wrote:

>> I just noticed that ipfstat -a gives me this:
>> ioctl(SIOCGETFS): Invalid argument
>> Could this be related? (ipf -E doesn't complain at all)

I think i saw the same thing last week when upgrading. I think I did two
things in trying to fix it. I don't remember though which one actually
fixed it. I compared my old config file with the most recent GENERIC
to find small changes in config options and adjust my config file
accordingly. The second thing I did was a `/dev/MAKEDEV all`, as some
device numbers had changed on my machine. Maybe that's your problem
too???

Feico.