Subject: Re: IPNAT problems
To: Xiamin Raahauge <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/19/1997 16:44:22
On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Xiamin Raahauge wrote:
> The kernel and the binary set are close enough that ps and the others all
> work, I think they might only be a few days apart, but I can't rememeber
> exactly. On that note, I can't seem to find the sources for ipnat...it
> resides in /usr/sbin, but it doesn't seem to be in usr.sbin in the source
> tree...ipf is in there....

Yeah, I don't think anything's changed lately that would break the
libkvm-using utilities. IP Filter was recently upgraded though; those few
days could be important :) The ipnat source is in the usr.sbin/ipf
directory... usr.sbin/ipf/ipnat, I think.

> I just noticed that ipfstat -a gives me this:
> ioctl(SIOCGETFS): Invalid argument
> Could this be related? (ipf -E doesn't complain at all)

Dunno, but probably... :)

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++