Subject: Re: routed?
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/11/1997 22:57:27
> From: "Chris G. Demetriou" <cgd@pa.dec.com>

> I continued to play around with it some more, apparently managing to
> get routed to send its packets over the net, but never got a reply
> from the remote side.  I guess I didn't even look directly into the
> fact that 'defaultroute' didn't work, even though that's what I
> started wondering about.  I ended up just setting the default route by
> hand.  8-)

That's what I do now. But it's not good. It's nearly as ugly as an blue boot
screen with "knightrider-flash".

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION