Subject: Re: NetBSD on Sun/4 w/o Sun harddrive-Need help
To: Dave Neel <dneel@bellatlantic.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/09/1997 12:48:20
	Its unlikely that the Sun's prom can read linux disklabels.
	If you have another machine with an ethernet connection then you
	should be able to boot either sun across the network & install
	that way.

	Alternatively if you give me the geometry information of your
	disk I could probably run off a prom compatible disklabel you
	could just 'dd' onto the raw partition of the disk in another
	machine.

		David/abs

  ... and so am I, maybe its the other way round, I can't seem to decide ...