Subject: nswapmap goof
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Taylor <ctaylor@fox.nstn.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/20/1997 21:12:58
I just installed -current binaries (current as of 10/04/97) on my mac68k
system.  Everything is working great, except when I run top I get "to:
panic: nswapmap goof"  What's up with that?  Swap seems to be working fine
(ie. it's enabled at boot and there are no error messages, and the system
is running stable).  I'm just wondering if that's a bug in -current or if
it's a problem with my system.  If it is, what can I do to fix it (and what
else may be broken because of it)?

Thanks,

 -Christian

| Christian Taylor.................http://dragon.acadiau.ca/~chtaylor/ |
| HelpDesk Consultant                work: christian.taylor@acadiau.ca |
| User Support Centre                home: ctaylor@fox.nstn.ca         |
| Acadia University                 Phone: (902) 542-4357              |
| Wolfville, NS  B0P 1X0                                               |