Subject: Recompiling A3000 Kernel.. Quickie!
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Marc_Tooley@Douglas.BC.CA>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/09/1997 13:21:16
Hi there..  I recently downloaded the entire binary tree to NetBSD1.2-Amiga
and also the dsrc, and ksrc, and was wondering where those "tons" of Kernel
compile options are located? Also, do I have enough to recompile *just* the
kernel right now? (ksrc/*)

1) Is there some great-big-monster(tm) list of kernel compile options
hanging around in some file? Grep is my friend, but tells me nothing. Must
be using it wrong.

2) Is there any help available specifically for Amiga kernel recompiles?

Thanks a lot, question #1 is all I *really* need answered, number two would
just be a bonus!

Marc Tooley
sudog
tooleym@douglas.bc.ca