Subject: Help building v1.2 world
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Yungsun Kim <kykim@access.digex.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/13/1997 12:41:48
Hi folks,

I'm trying to build v1.2 for sun3/60, but I keep getting
errors due to the fact that warnings are treated as errors
by the compiler (the "-Werror" flag is set).

Two instances:
	1) building a new kernel, I get a bug in if_le.c
	2) building world, I get a bug in lib/libc/strtoq.c

If I go in and edit the makefiles to remove the -Werror flag, it
compiles, but I get warnings (obviously).  I don't have the specific
instances in front of me, but I can report them if necesssary.

Anyway, I just want to build the kernel and world without any
warnings (is this possible?)

Thanks,
-kevin