Subject: Re: Cross-compiling?
To: Jonathan Marsden <Jonathan@XC.Org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/13/1997 13:57:19
On 9/13/97 at 9:49 AM -0700, you wrote:

> I'd suggest that you get your machines up and running NetBSD first,
> then worry about figuring out relatively esoteric things like
> cross-compiling :-)

Yeah, that would be cool, wouldn't it? :-)

But, anyway, you suggested something that I think will work. To wit, I can
extract the cksum binary from the i386 distribution on my Mac, and then
just pop that over. My brain must not have been working. I hadn't
considered that I could actually extract the base package on another
machine.

Thanks! You've saved some of my hair.

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us