Subject: Re: ZIP disklabels on Sun
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: NoRM <sk385@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/08/1997 11:02:35
Have to agree with Curt.  When I did it, although it complained about
invalid geometry  (or something!)  it gave me a fictitious label that
worked a treat.

I can supply you with a copy of my label in a day's time, if it helps?

Norman R. McBride                                http://www.city.ac.uk/norm/
Computing Services, City University, England          norm@city.ac.uk (MIME)

"...the extreme case best illustrates the norm..."              Stephen King