Subject: bind/internet programming
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nathan Gelbard <gelbard@ENGR.ORST.EDU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/27/1997 20:55:05
	Where can I find documentation on how to do 'internet'
programming? I've found all the man pages on stuff like sockets,
gethostby{name, addr}, res_query, etc, but am lacking info to
put it all together into usable information.

	I've been using the code to nslookup as examples of
how to use libresolv, but I'd like to have a book or doc on
more of how it all works and how to take apart DNS packets.

	I know this is all sort of vague. If you'd like to examine
what I'm writting for, check out my web page about it:
http://straylight.hurrah.com/nva.html

Thanx in advance.
		Nate