Subject: Re: uucp stuff...? - oops, my error
To: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/15/1997 11:02:13
On 7/15/97 at 9:22 AM +1000, you wrote:

> Should be a full package, although historically NetBSD has not shipped
> the UUCP info files.  These can be picked up from any GNU mirror.

Argh. It was just numbness on my part, I guess. I didn't see the binaries
where the UNIX System Administrators Handbook said they might exist, and
whereis (which I now see only searches a few set paths) didn't turn them
up, so I assumed they weren't there.

I just looked in /etc/passwd, and the shell listed for the uucp account
showed me where everything was.

Thank you for the help. I guess I'll try to get uucp running, and then grab
the source and recompile for my specific needs.

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5   /()\   awake ? sleep() : dream();