Subject: Re: Porting DIPC from Linux to NetBSD
To: None <mshar@vax.ipm.ac.ir>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/28/1997 01:24:20
	It certainly looks interesting!
	I can probably provide access to a NetBSD/sparc box if you would
	be interested...

		David/abs

- "It was at that point I realised there might be a chance for myself as a
-  caring human being. Unable to decide whether to feel hopeful or disgusted,
-  I chose both and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate"