Subject: Boca serial driver...
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Anders Eriksson <Anders.C.Eriksson@telia.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/27/1997 10:31:51
Quick question,

The kernel configs has an entry for the 8-port boca serial card.
Will the same driver work for the 16-port card?
On the upside: The boca people here says its the same chipset.
Downside: The kernel source has some parts defined to values
like 7 and 8 which doesn't look promising.

All help appreciated,

/Anders

PS.
I'm not on the list! Send replies directly to me please.

    / Anders Eriksson anders.c.eriksson@telia.se /___\
    | Voice: +46 92075403                        |
    | Snail mail: Telia Research AB, Aurorum 6,  |
    | S-977 75 Lulea, Sweden                     |
    | Dogs crawl under fences,                   |
    | software crawls under Windows.             |