Subject: Finding a precompiled X distribution for a Sun 3/60 w NetBSD 1.2..
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@wisdom.psinet.net.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/26/1997 11:48:48
Hi.

I've recently installed NetBSD 1.2 on a Sun 3/60. Everything runs great,
except trying to compile X. :) The default NetBSD installation didn't
include some of the stuff the configuration scripts were after, and the
paths in the NetBSD.cf file to support binaries were wrong.

I nutted THAT out, but compiling it is getting tedious. Compile / Check
what broke / Attempt to fix what broke / recompile ... takes about a day
and a bit per cycle and I just don't have the time to keep trialing
things out, so I'm wondering if there is a precompiled distribution I can
download and install.

Thankyou for your help,

--
Adrian Chadd			| UNIX, MS-DOS and Windows ...
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		| (also known as the Good, the bad and the