Subject: Re: hanging
To: Bruce Walker <bmw@visgen.com>
From: Tony Lawson <zebedee@dircon.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/24/1997 17:00:20
no i didnt
a couple of people responded asking for more info, but
no-one has suggested any steps to solving the problem.
in fact what i tend to do now is reboot the machine before its
been up too long, because if it hangs i cant reboot it remotely.

there must be some way of finding out the cause of a hang, even if its
to set kernel debugging on and generating loads of logs, but whatever
it is i'd like to know!

i'll let you know if i find anything out