Subject: Re: Telnet Servers
To: John A. Maier - MIS dept. <johnam@mail.kemper.org>
From: Absolute(Zero) <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/12/1997 23:06:14
	Define 'telnet server'. Are you referring to a box with multiple
	serial/modem ports and a network connection that supports ppp
	and authenticates against a NetSBD box?

	If so, I believe most support RADIUS which can be compiled and
	run under NetBSD - just check with a vendor as to the
	authentication setup.

	If not... can you elaborate? :)

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    		       - Oakwood apartments -
     - $1300 a month and people steal your laundry - What a place -