Subject: Re: swapon: Device not configured?
To: Peter Seebach , Christoph Badura <bad@ora.de>
From: Bob Sutterfield <Bob@XC.Org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/12/1997 16:53:35
Peter Seebach writes:
> syntax is "root on sd0a swap on sd0b and sd1b" and then everything
> works.

That's what I would have thought too, and that's how I had it before;
thus my question when it didn't just work.

Christoph Badura writes:
> "swap on sd0 and sd1" works in my kernels.

I tried that too with no change in behavior.  I still see "Device not
configured" when I try to `swapon /dev/sd1b`.

Other filesystems on sd1 are fine.  The majors/minors look right, for
both the raw and block devices.

Any other ideas anyone?
--
Bob Sutterfield                         +1 909 794 1151
Mission Aviation Fellowship / MAFlink Technical Manager