Subject: a job for union?
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/20/1997 19:20:36
Hi, I'm tryinug to figure out the best way to maintain one set of sources
for everything here on my NetBSD machines. Ideally I'd like to have one
place for source trees that i NFS exported to machines running various ports
of NetBSD. I would like to have binaries and objects, etc land on the local
disk of the machine ddoing the compiling. Is this a jobs for union mounts?
I've read a bit about them, but just don't know if they will do what I want
them to. ANy suggestions are appreciated....

thanks

rob

"Off the keyboard, through the CPU, | deker@digex.net
out the transceiver, down the rj45  | Systems Engineer
line, across the router, through    |
the Hub, out the gateway.           |
        Nothing but net."           |