Subject: Installing NetBSD mac68k onto a jaz drive
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leonel Silva <leonel@sdm.pt>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/28/1996 13:47:13
Dear Sirs,

I am trying to install NetBSD onto an Iomega's Jaz drive but I'm having
difficulties in configuring the drive with mkfs, it seems not to work
with the default parameters and I don't know how to configure it. In the
install document it is said to find the Syquest installation in the FAQ
(I guess that defining for the Jaz drives must be similar to defining for
the Syquest, since they are both removable), however, I can't find this
subject on the FAQ.

Can you help me?

I thank you in advance for your kind help!

Best regards,

Leonel Joao Silva
Information Systems Manager

SDM - SOCIEDADE DE DESENVOLVIMENTO DA MADEIRA, S.A.
Rua Imperatriz D. Amelia * P.O. Box 4164 * 9052 Funchal Codex *
MADEIRA * PORTUGAL * Tel: 351.91.225466 * Fax: 351.91.228950 *
e-mail: leonel@sdm.pt * http://www.sdm.pt/