Subject: Re: EMER!! need file called '['
To: Matthew Patton <patton@sysnet.net>
From: Melody Lynn Yoon <melody@voicenet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/14/1996 09:59:17
On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Matthew Patton wrote:

> All this time I didn't realize there actually is a program called '[' in
> /bin and it wasn't /bin/sh actually doing the [ -f, -s ] tests you see
> everywhere in /etc/rc*.  Well, I thought it was a rogue and deleted it.
> Major oops.  Can someone kindly uuencode and mail it to me?
>
> Has to be NetBSD v1.1 for i386.  Thanks very much.

Uhmmm... Just make a symbolic link from test to it. That's all you need to
do.

Melody

Melody Lynn Yoon        Systems Administration          melody@voicenet.com
"Our children know everything... We have cable." -- Charles in Charge
Member of Team Internet Paintball -- I just forget my ID #
PGP Key: finger -l melody@voicenet.com