Subject: 1.2 Supped over 1.1, and the next step is?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hacksaw <hacksaw@remote115.channel1.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/13/1996 16:30:22
HiHo:

Going for 1.2 now, but I saw a curious thing: the docs in one place
mention 1.2, but say that the boot blocks have changed. Have they
again?

Hmmm, looking at the files I am really confused...

I have a sup directory with  appropriate files, but I still seem to
have gcc 2.4.5 sources. I suppose it might have been silly to try and
get it from umn if they might be out of sync, but why wouldn't sup
pick up on this? It spent 8 hours receiving and updating, including
about 2 hours of gcc.

But some of the files do say 1.2? I don't get it.

Help?
--
Hacksaw