Subject: Followup to SCSI driver question
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rolf Schreiber <rolf@millennianet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/10/1996 14:20:52
On Oct 10, 11:01am, Rolf Schreiber wrote:
> Subject: Upgrading Sun SPARC SCSI drivers
>
> I set up a NetBSD 1.1 system on a Sun 2/260 for a school in South America,

My apologies, I didn't proofread my earlier post carefully enough - the
Sun system in question is a 4/260, *not* a 2/260. Sorry for the confusion.

One other question regarding frame-buffer support for the Sun-3/Sun-4 VME
systems... the install guide notes and the docs on the NetBSD web site
show that the only VME frame buffer supported is the cgtwo. However,
a quick peek at the source for the cgthree seems to include support
for both the Sbus and VME versions. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Thanks!

--
Rolf Schreiber
San Diego, CA